Hello From Kron  

RSS

Kron
 Kron
(@kron)
Member =|KaG|=Admin
09/04/2019 9:51 pm  

Hello All 🙂

Well this was the last thing I expected to see again, =|KaG|= tags in all it's glory, Nice job Kingzy.

I hope you achieve what it is your looking for. If needed I'm always about.

It would be amazing to get together for some retro gaming and just some old fashioned banter.

This topic was modified 1 month ago by Kron

Kingzy.uK liked
Kingzy.uK
(@kingzy21)
Admin =|KaG|=Admin
10/04/2019 10:52 pm  

Hey Kron, it's been too long. Thanks the idea was just play about with some Web design and I thought what a great excuse to resurrect the =|KaG|= website and hopefully get some of the old gang back together. If it works and we get some interest I would love to get some retro gaming going perhaps a mohhaa or cod4 server? I'm also keen to find out what people are playing these days and maybe look at getting a team back together.

It's early days but here's hoping that =|KaG|= made enough of a difference to some peoples lives that they might look back and join in and play some games like we used to.

Kingzy.uK

ReplyQuote
Kron
 Kron
(@kron)
Member =|KaG|=Admin
14/04/2019 8:54 pm  

Would like that alot, At the moment I am playing BF3.....well I say I am, today was the first time in about 6 months.

ReplyQuote
Kingzy.uK
(@kingzy21)
Admin =|KaG|=Admin
17/04/2019 8:29 pm  

😆Tell me about it I don't get much time to play anymore. When I do I play mainly ps4 games. ill have to see if I have bf3 on pc. If not always an excuse to play some mohsh.

Kingzy.uK

ReplyQuote
Kingzy.uK
(@kingzy21)
Admin =|KaG|=Admin
20/04/2019 12:12 am  

Jim I have bf3 so we will have to jump on it sometime. 😎 

Kingzy.uK

ReplyQuote
Share: